The critically acclaimed, genre-defining martial arts game returns and this time you’re fighting against two other adversaries!
This time around two players can fight at once, while a computer controls the third fighter.
There’s also a fantastic ball-bouncing mini-game designed to hone your reactions.
IK+ was a massive hit across Europe and also enjoyed cult status in the US.
Zzap Sizzler – 97% “The feel is superb and the three player free-for-all is incredibly frenetic, providing more violent fun than anything else I’ve played”
Commodore User – 90%
- Update to the massively successful fighting game!
- Three large characters on screen at once!
- Two players can fight as well as one computer-controlled player!
- Brand new training mini-game!
C64 / Atari ST / Amiga / Amstrad CPC
C64 / Amiga
IK+ needs a remake for iPad etc.
– 1-4 players over wifi of bluetooth (1/pad)
– Choose style: C64, Amiga or modern. Players can choose different graphics.
– Pimp your fighter in modern mode or choose color in retro mode
– Opt out of ball/bomb/smash bricks bonus games.
– Fighting styles: Customize your own unique setup of kicks and blows
What do you say!? 😀
// Joel in Sweden
Leave a comment »