Experience the hair-raising, adrenalin-fueled thrills of racing in: Street Stocks (old bangers for you to crash and smash around the circuits), Dirt Midgets (high energy vehicles that let you do dramatic flips and spins) and Late Models (the ‘Bad Boys’ of Speedway – expensive, low centre of gravity cars with toughened bodies).
Race on more than 12 real-life tracks to kick-start your racing career and discover hidden fantasy circuits designed to really test your driving skills. Experience first-hand all that being a pro-racer has to offer by grabbing the wheel and throwing your car around in five different racing modes.
Hone your skills in practice mode, go head-to-head against the clock to win the Time Trial or go it alone in Singles Races. As you and your times improve, why not rack up professional points in Career Mode or race against the best in Championship Mode.
Racing this hard comes at a price though. Cars take a serious battering and frequently need patching up in the Repair Shop. Negotiate with hard-nosed sponsors to keep the money rolling in for your team and to purchase upgrades that improve your performance.
In Stock Car Speedway it’s not just the cars that take a battering.
- Race on more than 12 real-life tracks to kick-start your racing career.
- Unlock exciting fantasy circuits to really test your skill.
- Five racing modes including Practice, Time Trial, Single Races, Championship, and the unique Career Mode – experience all that being a Pro Racer has to offer.
- Fast and furious real-world graphics combine with true racing physics, driven by the award-winning Difference Engine.
- Compatible with ‘Logitech GT3 Steering Wheel’ and ‘Logitech Driving Force Steering Wheel’.
PS2 / PSN
PS2 / PSN
PS2 / Wii / PSN / PSP