It was the subject of critical acclaim when it launch in Japan and the US and was hailed as the best 2-D fighting game for the Playstation!
System 3 punches its way into the battle-hardened arena of fighting games with the European release of GUILTY GEAR.
Combining huge character sprites with super-smooth animation, superb sound and innovative new features, Guilty Gear is a fighting game like none other!
IGN – 80% “Are you tough enough to handle the challenges of GUILTY GEAR?”
- 13 playable characters – 10 standard and 3 special.
- Breathtaking character animation that moves at a high frame-rate with no sign of slowdown.
- High frame-rate keeps the action slick and the control of the characters smooth.
- Fast and furious battles with long combos made easy with a highly tuned and intuitive control system – there are literally hundreds of special moves, chaos moves and effective combos.
- Common sense battle logistics that overcome the flaws found in many other fighting games.
- Balanced computer AI provides addictive solo gameplay.
- 30 Adrenaline pumping sound tracks, the best in any fighting game to date.
- Dual Shock Compatibility.
- Release date:
- 2 March 2000
- Beat Em Up
- Age Rating:
- Not specified
- Available on
Constructor Plus Fact SheetRead more »
Constructor Plus: Out Now on Nintendo SwitchRead more »
Constructor: Play Guide & Frequently Asked QuestionsRead more »
Amiga / C64
PSP / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360
Leave a comment »