Live Racing… Breathe Racing… Drive Ferrari!
Following on in the hugely successful tyre treads of Ferrari Challenge Trofeo Pirelli (The Official Game From System 3), Ferrari: The Race Experience evolves the series yet further and opens the Ferrari stable up to an even wider audience. With all the latest and greatest Ferrari dream machines, dazzling new circuits, a brand new Career mode and a completely overhauled handling system, Ferrari: The Race Experience is without a doubt System 3’s best racing offering yet!
Quite possibly the most exciting news is that Ferrari: The Race Experience’s lead car is none other than the awe-inspiring Ferrari 458 Italia.
The gorgeous new model can match the legendary Enzo Ferrari around Fiorano (Ferrari’s own test circuit) and is a full 2 seconds quicker than it’s predecessor, the F430. That’s a bold statement and it’s a dream drive that absolute everyone can now experience!
The Ferrari 458 Italia joins the likes of the powerhouse Ferrari 599XX, totting up an impressive stable of 34 tarmac-hungry motors.
A CLASS ACT
Ferrari: The Race Experience also boasts a completely new Career mode. Divided into three class categories – GT Race, Road GT and Classic Cars – gamers can enjoy three completely different styles of racing.
If you prefer edge-of-your-seat, cutting-edge racing, GT Race is perfect for you. Experience the thrills of cutting edge supercars such as the Ferrari 599XX as you whip around detailed GT tracks.
Alternatively you may prefer the challenge of racing a car that’s actually designed for the open road. Road GT allows you to do just that with cars such as the Ferrari California and a selection of courses that go hand-in-hand with road car strengths.
Last, but not least, you can try your hand at the Classics. Jump behind the wheel of some of Ferrari’s most celebrated cars from yesteryear and race them around equally revered tracks!
Career mode joins other classic racing modes such as Time Trial, Quick Race, Arcade and Tournament.
A HELPING HAND
Every car in the game is now accessible to people from all walks of life thanks to the new ‘Assisted’ mode. On top of the tried and tested ‘Arcade’ and ‘Simulation’ handling, racing fans can now start at the bottom of the learning curve thanks to automated braking and assisted stability.
VISIT THE GREAT FERRARI THE RACE EXPERIENCE DEDICATED MINI SITE BY CLICKING THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE LINK, TOP RIGHT.
- Official Ferrari license title.
- Includes the brand new Ferrari 458 Italia and Ferrari 599XX.
- Choose from an impressive stable of 34 Ferrari motors.
- 17 race tracks to choose from including brand new additions such as street circuit Riviera and the ultra cool Fiorano test track.
- Choice of GT Road Cars, GT Race Cars or Classic Cars.
- All-new Career mode incorporating three racing classes.
- All-new Assisted mode allows gamers of all skill levels to enjoy a Ferrari.
- Intricate car customization suite.
- Quick Race, Arcade, Tournament and Time Trial modes.
- Ferrari 458 Italia race tutorial with Tiff Needell.